- For operational reasons, we can’t accept reservations with less than 10 days notice.
- In any cancellation made by the customer with at least 30 days prior to the date of travel, the full amount of the trip will be reimbursed. reserve. For cancellations made at least 7 days in advance. a charge of 50% of the reservation amount will be applied. If the cancellation is made less than seven days in advance, a charge of 100% of the total amount of your package will be applied.
- If you do not show up on the day of the trip at the local cooperative or departure point (no show) the payment will not be refunded.
- Local circumstances such as meteorological conditions at the sites,
unpredictable events, holidays, the closure of museums and visited sites may result in modifications to the itinerary on site.
- The program, as well as the integrated activities and meals, can be
adjusted according to the needs of the person requesting it; as long as they respect the timing and availability of host cooperatives. Any adjustment may result in a change in the price per person.
- Mexican citizens are exempt from payment to the archaeological sites, adults over 60 years of age presenting an INAPAM card, children under 13 years of age, disabled, as well as teachers, students and researchers with a valid ID. Free access on Sundays with an INE or IFE ID.